Garmin Drive 50LM GPS Navigator w/ Lifetime Maps (US & Canada) 010-01532-07
- Item condition:
- Manufacturer refurbished
- Time left:
- $59.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Las Vegas,NV,USA
- Ships to:
Manufacturer DescriptionDedicated GPS Navigator with Driver Awareness
- Easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator with 5.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with detailed lifetime maps¹ of the U.S. or U.S. and Canada (depending on the model selected)
- Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, speed changes and more
- Garmin Real Directions™ feature guides like a friend, using landmarks and traffic lights
- Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare®
Helpful Driver Alerts for Your Daily Commute
Garmin Drive 50 GPS navigator provides driver alerts to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness. Warnings include alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and animal crossings. Additionally, Garmin Drive 50 notifies you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and sends warnings for nearby school zones. Receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras². For longer drives, a fatigue warning³ suggests break times and potential rest areas after hours of driving. The Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places up ahead and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view.
Guidance Using Recognizable Landmarks
Garmin Drive 50 redefines “spoken turn-by-turn directions” with Garmin Real Directions™, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building” or “Turn left after the QT”). It’s preloaded with millions more new and popular places, thanks to Foursquare.
Find Exactly Where You Need to Go
The Direct Access feature simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like airports and shopping malls, by finding a place within a larger location. Direct Access even navigates through parking lots to...